Hi all
I recently visited mahaballipuram..
It was awesome.But one thing struck me like a lightening bolt...
The SEA..
You may feel it normal but it deffinetly taught me ne thing...
NOT TO LOSE HOPE WHAT EVER IT TAKES..
It was not full moon nor any special day..It was a routine for the sea.It tryed to sweep away the bank but couldnt..
Now they are two things to disscuss about..
1. what the sea is trying to do?
2.what's the bank's reaction?
Its very simple...
Sea is trying to take the help of the bank and reach the sky..
It knows that its a futile effort but still it tyrs.
Now lets see whats bank ready to offer..
It offers the help needed..it offers the encouragement that makes or binds the SEAs confidence to never fail...
All my management training ..All my leadership work shops blancked in my brain..
It just occured that this is it..
This is one good funda to success..
I dont ant to bluff saying that I understood this in 5 mins..
It took me a lot of analysis and thinking to come to this solution..
I know that our people back at home or management gurus preech this all the time..
But guyz realizing on your own has its own mazaaa...
So go ahead.. take a trip to your favourite place rich with nature(any sought)..
Cause'its allways ready to tell you silently needed lessons of life..
And best part is it doesnt charge you as well...
All the best for your life fundas....
Your's,
Mystery Girl @ HYD
;-)
It knows that its a futile effort but still it tyrs.
Now lets see whats bank ready to offer..
It offers the help needed..it offers the encouragement that makes or binds the SEAs confidence to never fail...
All my management training ..All my leadership work shops blancked in my brain..
It just occured that this is it..
This is one good funda to success..
I dont ant to bluff saying that I understood this in 5 mins..
It took me a lot of analysis and thinking to come to this solution..
I know that our people back at home or management gurus preech this all the time..
But guyz realizing on your own has its own mazaaa...
So go ahead.. take a trip to your favourite place rich with nature(any sought)..
Cause'its allways ready to tell you silently needed lessons of life..
And best part is it doesnt charge you as well...
All the best for your life fundas....
Your's,
Mystery Girl @ HYD
;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment