Saturday, December 3, 2011

Times Struck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Times struck in its place.......
Not knowing what to do can be cruel in its own way I just realized......
I never had this dilemma when I had the most difficult days of my life
But how do you define difficulty by the pain you experienced or the help you got from others
I might sound sarcastic but I am in  no mood to determine all that
I need my answers....
I have to search for them on my own
The minute I realized I have to do it all alone made me grow in my intelluctuallity maybe its not the right word then what is right? Sitting here and trying to figure out through this blog
Is it right?
I dont know
But I have to search for them and find a way out.
At least until I find a person who can answer me.
I some times wonder is it the answers which are obvious or the way I am searching....
May be I am searching for some one who can ease my way to the answers?
How nice if we have no problems but that's not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment